Croupier ( or casino dealer) training course runs for 6 weeks. As a standard the course would run Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm ( there will be evening and weekend courses available from 5pm to 10pm).
You will learn everything that you need to know to become a croupier, including:
- The rules, procedures and etiquette of each game commonly played in casinos in UK and all over the world that is American Roulette, Blackjack, 3 card poker and if you choose to do so also Texas Hold-em and Baccarat
- How to control and run the games in a casino environment
- How to collect and pay bets from customers
- How to open and close the tables at the beginning and end of games and gaming sessions
- The skills of mental calculation and manual dexterity needed to run each game efficiently and effectively
- The regulations and legal framework which govern the gaming industry
- The psychology of the players and some of the superstitions that influence their behaviour
- Customer service
The training is nearly all practice based, using real Roulette wheels, card tables etc. You are learning in an environment which as close to the experience you will have in a real casino as possible. The training is intensive, but also fun. You will learn all the skills that you need to become a croupier.
Croupier Training Course
Fees paid for courses or licenses can be refunded before the training course starts. Once the course has commenced the fees paid become nonrefundable.