Whilst you are a Course student at the Ace Academy, it is your responsibility to comply with the rules and regulations outlined in the Statement of learner responsibilities below.
Statement of learner responsibilities:
In compliance with Academy rules and regulations, we expect you to:
- comply with the Academy's policies and guidelines
- satisfy all formal assessment requirements, including attendance at examinations, interviews and table tests
- comply with the Academy regulations on acceptable behaviour
- ensure that the Academy is informed of changes to course enrollment or other personal circumstances
- act responsibly and with due regard for the health and safety of others
- act responsibly with due regard for the learning environment and for Academy property.
In order to make the most of your training experience, you are expected to:
- ensure that you actively communicating with your teacher to reflect on your learning development
- take the initiative in seeking information, advice and support if you have a particular problem or issue
- attend training classes as required
- participate appropriately in all classes
- provide reasons and, if necessary, supporting documentation for absences or missed deadlines