UK Dealing Procedures Course - from £250
- Job search service available
- PLF ( Gaming Licence) application assistance available
Length of the course: 2 - 7 days
The length of the course will depend on your personal ability to learn and your experience.
You will learn everything that you need to know to work as a croupier in UK casino, including:
- The rules, procedures and etiquette of each game commonly played in casinos in the UK
- How to control and run games in the UK casino environment
- How to collect and pay bets by UK procedures
- How to open and close the tables at the beginning and end of games and gaming sessions
- The regulations and legal framework which govern the UK gaming industry
The training is nearly all practice based, using real Roulette wheels, card tables etc. You are learning in an environment which as close to the experience you will have in a real casino as possible. The training is intensive, but also fun. You will learn all the skills that you need to become a croupier.